Backpacking Travel Blog
Real backpacking stories: the good, the bad, and the ugly.
- Exotic fruits in Belize (Photos and how locals eat them) Taste new fruits in Belize and learn how to eat them like the locals.
- 2021 Goals: Macro & Micro Setting some long term goals for 2021
- Are gold standard hotels mandatory in Belize? Find out why gold standard hotels are not obligatory as falsely advertised.
- Traveling Belize during Covid (What it's really like) Belize has gone through a lot of changes recently, find out what it really is like.
- Backpacking Caye Caulker Belize in 2021 (Tips from a local) Free activities, camping spots, vegan food and tour tips.
- Backpacking San Ignacio Belize in 2021 (A local guide) Free activities, camping spots, vegan food and tour tips.
- Sustainable travel in Belize Tips to travel more sustainably and counsciously.
- What is unique about Belize? Belize is a tiny country with caribbean influence, strange history, and rich flora & fauna.
- Belize has no official language Explaining what the people actually speak in the country and why.
- New year, no goals What is the point of having goals anyway?